Stanford Magnets can supply a wide range of customized 3M Adhesive backing Magnets according to requests.
* 3M 486 adhesive backing for best adhesion;
* Quick release tab for fast and effective liner removal;
* Strongest magnet material available;
* Maximum operating temperature 80°C.
What is 3M Adhesive Backing Magnets?
The adhesive layer is a 3M adhesive with a protective backing strip – simply remove the protective backing strip and press the sticky back magnets neodymium disc magnets onto the item you want to adhere to.
The adhesive layer is placed on one magnetic pole. So a North described adhesive backed NdFeB disc magnet has the magnetic North pole visible and the magnetic South pole has the adhesive backing.
A South described adhesive backed Neodymium disc magnet has the magnetic South pole visible and the magnetic North pole has the adhesive backing.
What are the Specifications of 3M Adhesive Magnets?
Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat ends
Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
3M adhesive with peel-and-stick application
The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating
What are the Applications of 3M Adhesive Magnets?
3M backed adhesive magnet is used more and more in our daily life. it is made up of neodymium magnet and high quality 3M self-adhesive tape.
Neodymium magnet, as the most powerful magnet so far, it really makes a difference. it is strong and flexible.
Flexible means it can be machined into different shapes, sizes, or with counter holes, or edge and corner processing.
we can do custom magnet to meet your requirements.
Why Choose Us
* Experienced More than 20 years in supplying a wide range of rare earth magnets
* A technical team including Ph.D.s in material science and physics
* ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO/TS16949 standard; PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) level 3
* Safety Stock available in our 20,000 sq ft warehouse and 4-5 weeks lead time for custom products.