Magnetic Separation Equipment – Drawer Magnets Introduction
Magnetic Separation Equipment – Drawer Magnets have a simplified cleaning mechanism requiring a minimal amount of effort – simply release the latch assembly and pull the drawer open. As the magnetic tubes exit the housing they are drawn through a scraper assembly that physically scrapes the tramp metal off the tubes and into a collection tray. The entire cleaning process takes place outside of the product flow through area eliminating the possibility of tramp metal returning to the processing system. Magnetic Separation Equipment provides excellent equipment and product protection of medium and fine ferrous contaminants in dry, free-flowing products under gravity flow.
Drawer Magnets should be cleaned periodically for the most efficient performance. To clean the magnetic tubes, release the latch assembly and open the door.
Magnetic Separation Equipment – Drawer Magnets Options
- * Custom sizes available
* 316L stainless steel and other alloy construction
* Single or multiple tier configurations
* Non-Standard tube spacing
* Several sanitary construction options to choose from
* Custom inlet and outlet transitions
* Special coatings & finishes upon request
Magnetic Separation Equipment – Drawer Magnets Construction
* Highest grade of magnet material including Neodymium-Iron-Boron (rare earth), Samarium-Cobalt (rare earth), Ceramic and Alnico
100% 304 stainless steel, all welded rugged construction
* Positive seal, dust tight construction, food grade gaskets