The SMDC0040 Ceramic/Ferrite Disc Magnet is made from high-performance C8 Ferrite, without other protective coatings.
Ceramic/Ferrite Disc Magnet Description
Ferrite magnets are the lowest-cost hard magnets available at present. They have excellent oxidation resistance and usually do not require additional protective coating or surface treatment.
Their corrosion resistance and susceptibility to magnetization make them popular choices for a wide range of consumer, commercial, industrial, and technological applications.
Ceramic/Ferrite Disc Magnet Application
- Speaker magnets
- DC brushless motors
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Magnetos used on lawnmowers and outboard motors
- DC permanent magnet motors (used in cars)
- Separators (separate ferrous material from non-ferrous)
- Used in magnetic assemblies designed for lifting, holding, retrieving, and separating