The direct suction of a powerful magnet may cause a pinch wound, especially the neodymium magnets and large magnets.
1. Magnets may cause more serious injury from the mouth into the body, may hurt life, because the magnet itself with magnetism, mutual absorption in the body will cause intestinal perforation, and then cause massive bleeding, the situation will endanger life, please be careful to magnet directly to children play.
2. We know that magnetic field of the magnet can promote blood circulation to the human body, but there is no data to show that magnetic field of the magnet has direct harm to human body, so don’t worry too much about the magnetic field of the magnet.
3. Whether the magnetic field is harmful to the human body depends on the intensity of the magnetic field. Generally speaking, the magnet below 3000 Gauss is harmless to the human body. The magnet above 3000 magnetic field intensity is harmful to the human body. Although magnets are harmful to the human body, they can be neglected. Some people are afraid of the influence of the magnetic field on the body, but according to the test, the influence of the magnetic field on people is only 1/5 of that of TV.
4. Powerful magnets should be used in the process to ensure that the workplace is clean, otherwise, it is easy to adsorb small magnetic particles such as iron chips affect the use. NdFeB magnet is characterized by hard and brittle, and the suction can reach more than 600 times its own weight, very easy to absorb and damage. For small specifications, attention should be paid to avoid knocking and breaking, for large specifications, more attention should be paid to personal safety and protection.
5. High-strength magnets should be kept ventilated and dry in the room when they are stored. Otherwise, the wet environment will easily cause the magnets to rust. The ambient temperature should not exceed the maximum working temperature of the magnet. Unplated products can be properly oiled and rust-proof when stored. Magnetized products should be stored away from magnetic field sensitive objects such as disks, magnetic cards, tapes, computer monitors, watches, etc. The magnet material is brittle, transportation, electroplating (coating), installation process, should ensure that the magnet is not violent impact, if the method is not appropriate, may cause magnetic damage, cracking, magnet magnetization state should be shielded in transport, especially air transport must be completely shielded.
We should always be very careful, because rare earth magnets will absorb themselves together and may hurt your fingers. When magnets adsorb each other, they may also damage the magnet itself by the collision.
Powerful magnets should be kept away from easily magnetized items such as floppy disks, credit cards, computer monitors, watches, mobile phones, medical devices, cardiac pacemakers, etc.