Power Relay GT-1A-12D Introduction
Power Relay GT-1A-12D has three subsystems: contact system, magnetic system, and mechanical components. The magnetic system includes the coil, the core, the yoke, the armature, and the return spring.
Power relays open or close a circuit by using an electromagnetic coil for seamless power flow. These cost-efficient relays are manufactured with an armature, spring, and one or several contacts. If the relay is meant to be normally open when power is applied the electromagnet attracts the armature.
Power Relay GT-1A-12D Features
- 25A contact switching capability
- Suitable for switching motor loads
- Dust cover type package structure
- Printed board and quick-connect pinouts
- UL insulation class: Class F insulation class is available
- Environmentally friendly products (RoHS compliant)
Power Relay GT-1A-12D Specification
|Contact Load||25A 250VAC|
|Coil Voltage||(3-48) VDC|
|Contact Resistance||≤100mΩ (1A 6VDC)|
|Temperature range||-40 to 105℃|
Power Relay GT-1A-12D Applications
Power Relay GT-1A-12D is used in audio amplification and telephone systems. It is also applied in automotive electronics and computer systems.
There are no reviews yet.