Magnetic rotor, or permanent magnet rotor is the non-stationary part of a motor. The rotor is the moving part in an electric motor, generator and more. Magnetic rotors are designed with multiple poles. Each pole alternates in polarity (north & south). Opposite poles rotate about a central point or axis (basically, a shaft is located in the middle). This is the principal design for rotors. magnetic rotor with shaft
Magnet rotors are primarily used in electric motors, but there are many other interesting uses for this type of magnetic assembly. They are used also in electric generators and wind turbines.
Working in a combination of plastic over-molding, gluing, clamping, potting and fiber-wrapping, our magnetic rotor has performed the following advantages. Its components included steel or ceramic shaft, steel shaft, steel housing, steel pot, magnet, plastic overmolded and so on.
There are many different ways to achieve the same effect, we will carry out a more cost-effective way to optimize the magnetic circuit or geometry. By this way, usually cost savings of magnet or magnetic properties further improved by nearly 20%.
Most of our permanent magnet productions are custom dimensions or electrical specifications. The continuous improvement of technology allows us making stators and rotors that are used on more efficient as well as allowing for savings in material and energy.
High Speed Magnet Rotor
The high-speed magnet rotor is made from sintered neodymium magnet, energy grade is up to N52.
1. Sintered ND-Fe-B magnets (neodymium magnets) are particularly suitable for high volume production of a wide variety of shape and size ranges.
2. Precise dimensional control is achieved in both processed and usually, the component does not require further machining.
3. High remanence, high coercive force, high maximum energy and are easily formed into various sizes and shapes.
4. So they have been widely used in commercially available fields.
5. The majority of NdFeB magnets are anisotropic and can only be magnetized in the orientation direction.
6. Surface treatments are needed and can be done according to customer’s requirements to protect magnet.
NdFeB magnets offer the highest energy product of any material today and are available in a very wide range of shapes, sizes, and grades.Tags: Magnetic rotor